Now the Phoenix Command Small Arms Combat System lets you join the battles of World War II, with more than 80 of the most memorable weapons used during the conflict. All the major powers are represented: France, Germany, Great Britain, Italy, Japan, the Soviet Union, and the United States. Included are:
- Pistols, from the Japanese 8mm Taisho 14 to the British Webley Mk6 .455 Revolver
- Sub-Machine Guns, from the German MP38/40 Schmeisser to the Allied Sten Mk2 and Mk3, and the famous Thompson "Tommygun"
- Bolt Action and Semi-Automatic Rifles, from the U.S. Ml Garand to the German KAR 98K
- Machine Guns, from the British Vickers Mkl to the German MG42 7.92mm Mauser
- Explosives, from the German Stick Grenade to the U.S. "Pineapple" Grenade
Fully illustrated, this supplement allows Phoenix Command players to include World War II and many post-war conflicts in their gaming.