The Nazi Parahuman Program 1936-1945, the first supplement for GODLIKE RPG, details the machinations of RuSHA SA-Rasse-und Siedlungshauptamt Sonderabteilung A ("Race and Settlement Office Special Department A") the Nazi program to exploit its super-human population, called Ãœbermenschen (literally "Over-men" or "Super-men,") in an attempt to defeat the Allied super-human population (simply called "Talents").
This book contains a comprehensive examination of the RuSHA SA program from its inception to its destruction and includes:
* The secrets behind the manifestation of the world's first parahuman, Konrad Rahn--Der Flieger.
* A detailed breakdown of RuSHA SA facilities, personnel and programs.
* An overview of the organization of the Waffen-SS.
* Insights into the Nazi super-spy program Wasserfall.
* An examination of the use of German super-humans in combat, battle by battle.
* A breakdown of what Allied intelligence knew about the Nazi parahuman program during the war.
* Game statistics and dossiers for twenty-six of Germany's most famous Ãœbermenschen.
* A look at the equipment, weapons and tactics of the Waffen-SS.
* New rules, power, flaws and extras useful in any GODLIKE game.