The Advanced Player’s Guide expands on every aspect of the Player’s Guide section in the Symbaroum Core Rulebook
and is equally useful for players and Game Masters. The book is
brimming with new races, occupations, abilities, powers and rituals,
also with lots of new equipment that will influence how the game is
played. Moreover, if you take all optional rules in regard, along with
its contribution to the expansion of the game world, it is hardly any
doubt that the Advanced Player’s Guide is a must for everyone who cannot
wait to walk further into the shadowy halls of Davokar!
- Five new playable races, in the form of Abducted Human, Dwarf, Elf, Troll and Undead.
- About twenty new occupations, out of which some are so called
Professions that the characters can strive to reach – for example
Inquisitor, Monster Hunter, Wrath Guard and Troll Singer.
- A system of Boons and Burdens, effective in problem solving situations and perfect for adding color to the player character.
- About fifty new Abilities and Rituals – some exclusive for
members of the Professions, others only available to certain archetypes.
- Rules on the crafting of artifacts and items, along with
creatable Lesser Artifacts and Mystical Qualities to infuse into the
- Alchemical weapons in the form of explosive grenades and fire
tubes, the latter either stationary or carried by members of the