A Place in the Suns
The heroes journey deeper into the Vast to find the Gate of Twelve
Suns, an alien megastructure consisting of a dozen stars arranged in a
perfect circle. However, members of the Cult of the Devourer precede
them, and the heroes must contend with the cultists for control of the
alien technology found on the single planet orbiting each sun. Only by
defeating these foul marauders can the heroes keep the superweapon
hidden here out of the wrong hands—though the destructive zealots are
far from the only threats found in the system.
This volume of Starfinder Adventure Path continues the Dead Suns Adventure Path and includes:
- "The Thirteenth Gate," a Starfinder adventure for 9th-level characters, by Stephen Radney-MacFarland.
- A collection of technological relics left scattered across the
galaxy by the kishalee, members of an ancient advanced alien
civilization, by Stephen Radney-MacFarland.
- Detailed descriptions of the worlds and cultures of five
never-before-encountered alien species, by Mikko Kallio, Jason Keeley,
Lyz Liddell, Ron Lundeen, and Mark Moreland.
- An archive of new creatures, from the main inhabitants of the five
new alien worlds to an undead manifestation of entropy, by Mikko Kallio,
Jason Keeley, Lyz Liddell, Ron Lundeen, Mark Moreland, and Stephen
- Statistics and deck plans for a heavily modified starship crewed by
Devourer cultists, by Stephen Radney-MacFarland, plus a glimpse of a
barren planet cloaked in shadow in the Codex of Worlds, by Owen K.C.