Though it is a place of vibrant trade and rampant opportunity, it is also a haven for pirates, thieves, and dark cultists. One day you could be socializing with the political elite, and the next day you could be running for your life from enforcers demanding tribute. Five Fingers is an active port city filled with mystery, intrigue, and danger where an adventurer can make his fortune, build a criminal enterprise, or meet a dubious end.
Within the pages of this 208 page hardback Iron Kingdoms city source book:
* Chapters narrated by characters from the city, designed to give players a street-level look at this city
* A full color fold-out map of the city
* Rules applicable to any city campaign such as rooftop chases, neighborhood ratings, and guidelines for running a gang (or fighting one)
* Three new prestige classes: the Agent, the Enforcer, and the Malefactor of Thamar
* All manner of shops, mercenary companies, gambling halls, gangs, coves, and cults to discover, as well as nearly 200 NPCs to meet