The Andorians have always been something of a paradox; a mystery at
the heart of the Federation. Now learn the codes of Andorian honor,
ancient ways of behavior enforced at knife point and exalted in song.
Walk the glacier paths and fly above the towering moraines on ice-blue
- Among the Clans is part of Last Unicorn's Alien Intelligence
line of products. While written for the Star Trek Roleplaying Game, it
includes material applicable to the Star Trek: The Next Generation and
Star Trek: Deep Space Nine Roleplaying Games, as well.
- A complete timeline of Andorian history - including coverage of
Andoria in the era of Star Trek: The Next Generation and Star Trek:
Deep Space Nine.
- Eight system templates, plus a complete planet writeup for the Andorian homeworld
- Total coverage of Andoria's geography and ecology from pole to pole, including five fully-statted new Andorian creatures
- Seven ready-to-run Andorian Supporting Cast characters, each one an episode in himself
- Guidelines for creating and playing Andorian characters,
including 15 new overlays and 22 new clan-based early life packages,
plus new background histories, skills, advantages, and disadvantages
- All-new Andorian martial arts, weapons, and dueling codes
- Seven fully-statted new ships, including the front line anti-piracy ship of the ADF, and the all-Andorian U.S.S. Eagle