CHAOS IS RISING
Join us in Glorantha, Greg Stafford’s classic fantasy
world of richly imagined cultures, ferocious combat, and colliding
Create your group’s unique Gloranthan campaign using 13th Age: the d20-rolling game of heroic fantasy, escalating combat, One Unique Things, and limb-ripping owlbears!
For Game Masters, 13th Age Glorantha includes:
- More than 80 pages of monsters and enemies fully compatible with any 13th Age
campaign, including Chaos priests, dragonsnails, scorpionmen, Crater
Makers who call down the Moon, and the awesome Chaos demon known as the
- More than 60 pages of ready-to-run adventures and
heroquests—venture into myth to refight the battles of the gods and gain
their cosmic powers!
- A distinctive setting that will entertain longtime fans but is aimed at gamers who’ve never heard of Glorantha.
If you’re a 13th Age player you’ll find:
- 5 new classes, including the hell mother who summons Darkness
spirits and giant spiders; the swordmaster Humakti who wields Death; and
the trickster who (in theory!) funnels your bad luck onto your enemies.
- 5 new class variants, including the wind lord, a fighter with
magical storm-related exploits; and the rebel, a rogue with the
supernatural ability to get where he’s not supposed to be.
- 2 new PC races, the trolls and ducks, plus Gloranthan humans with new cultural traits.
13th Age Core Rules required to play.
IF YOU DON’T FIGHT, WE ALL DIE!